While I was walking my dog after work this evening my mind went into doodle mode and I had this idea of embarking on a doodle Google search using the titles of all the flash fiction pieces I had posted last month. I’m calling this exercise the May Google April Titles Doodle (MGATD). Bit silly? Yeah, maybe. Fun though, for me at least.
My rules for the MGATD are:
1. Write each April flash fiction post title on a scrap of paper, roll up, throw into a hat, shake thoroughly … You get the idea.
2. Establish random order of Google searches via pulling the titles from the hat consecutively.
3. Use the scraps of paper to create a doodle.
4. Insert result of rule number 3 into this post (never mind if it doesn’t look very artistic).
5. Google each title in the sequence established via rule number 2, select search results based on that sequence. What I mean here is that say if “Lost” happened to be the 10th title pulled from the hat then I’d have to select the 10th search result Google lists for this word.
6. Share outcome of rule number 5 here. Weird but simple.
7. Lastly, using Google once more, check if the acronym MGATD already exists elsewhere and what it may mean in a saner context.
OK, here goes in compliance with rule number 6 …
 Visions Of Intrusion.
Well, my search for the acronym MGATD came up empty. FGATD was suggested instead and that means Flight Gear Aviation Training Device.